Chapter 135 - Super Strong Style - Day 3
HERE IS YOUR LINE UP FOR DAY 3 of SUPER STRONG STYLE 16
Team Damo vs Team RSP (team members chosen on the day)
Johnny PROGRESS vs Warren Banks – Super Strong Style 16 - Semi Final (1)
Chris Ridgeway vs Gene Munny – Super Strong Style 16 - Semi Final (2)
Kanji vs PROGRESS Women’s Champion Gisele Shaw – 2 out of 3 Falls
Jack Evans & Aramis vs Lykos Gym
Anthony Ogogo vs Tate Mayfairs
Axel Tischer vs PROGRESS Atlas Champion Luke Jacobs
Super Strong Style 16 Final - the 2 semi-final winners (no spoilers here)
● Big Damo and Rickey Shane Page bring a footballing flavour to PROGRESS and will pick their teams - wrestler by wrestler - to create a unique 4-a-side encounter.
● SUPER STRONG STYLE – SEMI-FINAL 1
Johnny PROGRESS has carried his new name to the Semi-finals and has years of experience on his side but Warren Banks has the heart of a lion – he is the Nigerian Kaiju. Who will be the one to reach the final of Super Strong Style 16.
● SUPER STRONG STYLE – SEMI-FINAL 2
Chris Ridgeway has been close to winning the PROGRESS World Championship before. He is only one match from the final now but the biggest obstacle stands in his way, the fight and heart of Gene Munny.
● The latest two PROGRESS Women’s champions – one the current, one the former. They have a lot of history and now contest a 2 out of 3 falls match for the PROGRESS Women’s Championship. Gisele Shaw walks in the champion, but will the Quintessential Diva and Impact Knockout leave as champion. The odds have been stacked against her previously and she has always come out on top – but not always against Kanji in the past.
● Lykos Gym compete against the debuting tag pairing of Jack Evans and Aramis in a bout that is sure to be inventive.
● Anthony Ogogo, GB Olympic boxing medallist and PROGRESS favourite is carving out a reputation as a fine wrestler with a dangerous punch and Tate Mayfairs has accepted his open challenge. How will the self-styled “Greatest professional wrestler to ever walk Planet Earth” fair against the self-styled "Indie-killer" - the Guv’nor?
● Luke Jacobs has been beyond impressive since winning the PROGRESS Atlas Championship but there really is no bigger test he has faced in terms of experience and credibility than Axel Tischer. This is a very significant challenge for Luke and either winner will add further prestige to a title already covered in it.
● THE FINAL OF SUPER STRONG STYLE 16
We are not going to spoil this for you - but we guarantee it will be a final to savour.
This is a final with great expectation, with great anticipation – and it does not disappoint.
HOST & COMMENTATORS
Simon Miller, our increasingly popular host, the enigmatic internet sensation Simon Miller appeals to everyone with his upbeat, informed take on wrestling. This gets an up.
Olie Spring and Hustle Malone are on commentary. Olie Spring and Hustle Malone bring an entertaining and informative blend of experience to the bouts.